Acceptable Use Policy
ukmedmax.com(“our site“) is a site operated by UK MEDS ONLINE LIMITED. We are a limited company registered in England with company number 09584401 and our registered office in London, England, WC1X 8PQ. We are responsible for operating our site.
This acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you and us, under which you may access our site. This acceptable use policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, our site. Your use of our site means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all of the policies in this acceptable use policy, which supplement our terms of website use.
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way;
- to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material, which does not comply with our content standards;
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam); or
- to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses. Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code which is designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of our terms of website use; and
- not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- Equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- Software used in the provision of our site; or
- Equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
We may from time to time introduce interactive services to our site, including, without limitation, chat rooms and bulletin boards (“interactive services“).
Where we do provide any interactive service, we will provide clear information to you about the kind of service offered, if it is moderated and what form of moderation is used (including whether it is human or technical).
We will do our best to assess any possible risks for users (and in particular, for children) from third parties when they use any interactive service provided on our site, and we will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the relevant service (including what kind of moderation to use) in the light of those risks. However, we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service that we provide on our site, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user in contravention of our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not.
The use of any of our interactive services by a minor is subject to the consent of their parent or guardian. We advise parents who permit their children to use an interactive service that it is important that they communicate with their children about their safety online, as moderation is not foolproof. Minors who are using any interactive service should be made aware of the potential risks to them.
Where we do moderate an interactive service, we will normally provide you with a means of contacting the moderator, should a concern or difficulty arise.
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our site (“Contribution“), and to any interactive services associated with it.
You must comply with the spirit and the letter of the following standards. The standards apply to each part of any Contribution as well as to its whole.
We will determine, at our discretion, whether a Contribution breaches the content standards.
- be accurate (where they state facts);
- be genuinely held (where they state opinions); and
- comply with the law applicable in England and Wales and in any country from which they are posted.
Suspension and Termination
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of our site. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
Failure to comply with this acceptable use policy constitutes a material breach of the terms of website use upon which you are permitted to use our site, and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
- immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site;
- immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any Contribution uploaded by you to our site;
- issue of a warning to you;
- legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach;
- further legal action against you; and/or
- disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary, or as required by law.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy.
Suspension and Termination
We amend this policy from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check this policy to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.